Tuesday 12 May 2015

Chapter 85: My All Time Faves

Hi Guys,

Hope you've all had a good week :). This is going to be a short and sweet one this week and I'm going to give a compilation of my favourite movie scenes of all time. Some of you may not be interested... That's fine - different strokes and all. I know more people are music oriented than film, but if you have been following my blog I'm sure you won't be surprised at some of the clips I'm about to put on. Some of you may recognise, some of you may want to watch the movie after - I hope I get both reactions from you! Here goes...

The Lost Boys (1987).

Jaws (1975).

When Harry Met Sally (1989).

Dead Man's Shoes (2004).

Kill Bill Vol.2 (2004)

Pulp Fiction (1994).

Jackie Brown (1997).

Urban Cowboy (1980).

An Officer And A Gentleman (1982).

The Breakfast Club (1985).

I could go on but I thought I best end this blog on The Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me :). What are your favourite movie scenes? What movie sends shivers down your spine and stays with you forever? Let me know on the back of here, Facebook or tweet me @triciabaxter.

Have great rest of your week ladies & gents!

Big love,
T.x

No comments:

Post a Comment